Administrative law is a broad area of law that all of us come into contact often, yet not always prepared. Our office offers complete services to both businessmen and private persons. For example, we offer:
- Representation in proceedings before the land cadastre office, when submitting an application for an ownership deposit to the cadastre
- Representation before a misdemeanor committee
- Representation before the Council for Radio and Television Broadcasting
- Representation before the Energy Regulatory Office
- Representation in matters of appellate review of the administrative decisions both in administrative proceedings and in administrative court proceedings
In relation to the above-mentioned services, we represent our clients in filing applications, proposals, protection against failure to act, appeals and remonstrance proceedings. We also provide advice after exhausting all legal remedies under the Administrative Procedure Code, especially taking the case to an administrative court, preparing cassation complaint etc.