Commercial and Contract Law
We provide legal services to corporations and individual businessmen, as well as to private individuals involved in many types of commercial relations. We provide counseling in the area of business corporations and business relations, such as:
- Incorporation of companies, branches and their reorganization
- Fusion, acquisitions, share sales
- Joint venture agreement preparation
- Companies management and responsibility of company bodies
- Legal due diligence
- Help setting up holding ownership structure
- Joint venture consulting
- Preparation and running of general meetings
- Increasing or decreasing company’s capital
- Preparation of business contracts
- Representation before courts and public institutions in matters of commercial register, business and other licences atc.
We have experience with legal due diligence, especially in the area of share sales but also with other acquisitions or disposition of property. We advise our clients on matters of corporate governance, regarding the responsibility of statutory body members and their remuneration etc. We can assist with setting up a business and with winding it down. We also help businessmen and companies with negotiations and preparation of commercial contracts in both Czech and English.
Our clients appreciate that we understand the Czech market while having an understanding of markets in Europe, especially the British market and therefore are able to advise, facilitate and secure investments.
Foreign clients can consult with us on all matters relating to their business interests in the Czech Republic, from market research and inquiries into investment opportunities to buying Czech companies or their shares.